Rice and Beans for Two

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Jase and Elektra

I find my Tio Quique veryfascinating.
Abuelita lets me bite the spoon when I eat.

I lovhugs.


Abuelito was running some rapid snapshots of me climbing on the stool with Abuelita's sneakers on. I love walking around in them.



I didn't mind having a Ladies size 8 shoe, it didn't get in my way or anything.




Elektra is walking her doll, she has put her shoes on the doll.





Now I am in Dada's shoes, those are not so easy to move around in.






2 Comments:

At 1:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You have really adorable grandchildren!! And I think every child likes to walk in BIG shoes, Olivia loves to try my "partyshoes" and she looks so funny!

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger carmen said...

very cute mother!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home