Rice and Beans for Two

Tuesday, July 10, 2007


Here is Jase sitting in the high chair, he thinks it is cool.





And now for his very first taste of solid food, baby rice cereal.


It was not tasty, he thinks it is horrendous!!!
Absolutely disgusting stuff, but he kept eating it.



Here is Elektra trying to show Jase how it is done, eating solid food is wonderful.



Elektra is throwing one of Jase's balls while sitting on Titi Carmen's lap, Jase thinks it is so cool!!


If I am eating Abuelita is taking my picture, she loves to see me eat.



Happy girl!!!






These baby sausages are yummy.


Abuelita lets me help her in the kitchen with the pots and pans.

Here is proud Grandpa with his first born granddaughter and first born grandson.

This is the baby seat and Elektra loves to sit here and chill, listening to the music and playing with the toys.

I don't know who is having more fun Abuelita or Jase, they are laughing up a storm. He is easily entertained, he loves to laugh.

6 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Those eyes... Elektra is really beautiful!!! And Jason too of course :-D

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Now I´m exiced about going home... when I know there´s mail waiting for me! But I have one more week left up here in Lapland!

 
At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice looking young people.

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos. The ones of Jase eating baby food for the first time is hysterical. The one of dad with his grandbabies is a good one too.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger titi said...

Everyone is looking so good!

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger eileen said...

so cute! I love the faces Jason is making :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home