Rice and Beans for Two

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Having fun

Abuelito bought me a doll, a soft Cabbage Patch doll with a pacifier (bobo) just like baby Jase. The first thing I did was take off the socks, then I took the pacifier out of her mouth so I could see what it tastes like....it isn't much fun holding it between my teeth (it's not a real bobo). I put the baby to rock in Jase's swing and I even give her kisses, she is so sweet.
Now we are going across the street to play with Devin, she is my age. She was super nice and let
me play with all her toys. OK, there was that baby sippy cup which is her favorite and that toy cell phone which must be another favorite. But other than that she had a million toys I could play with. My favorite was the play house with the door. I helped put the toys away when it was time to go home. Thanks for playing with me, Devin!
Sasha was waiting for me outside and I tried to walk like him on all fours, that was not easy on that concrete driveway.


Abuelito thought I should have some of my own toys so he bought me a bicycle. OK, it's a tricycle....and I need help with the petals so Dada or Abuelito push me and it is super fun. Thanks Abuelito. We go out every day now for some outdoor fun and I love it. It is a Radio Flyer and I know Jase will love it too because Abuelito says I have to share.


3 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elektra is definitely having lots of fun. Lucky her to have grandparents like you. I love all the pictures, especially the one with her and Sasha.

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wondeful pictures! It looks like she´s getting a bit spoild by her grandparents... ;-) Lovely!

We are home now and today I´m going to the postoffice and collect the package from you! Exiting!!!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger titi said...

Nice wheels!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home