Rice and Beans for Two

Monday, July 16, 2007

Elektra was starving!!


Wow, this is the best chicken I have ever had in my whole life!!! (notice the apple I'm eating in my other hand!!)







They tried to take the meat off the bone but I wouldn't let them come near my drumstick!!!





This is one delicious drumstick, abuelita can really cook good!!!








This is my fourth meal for the day, even though it looks like they didn't feed me at all!!!
And now for a few handfuls of delicious Puerto Rican style rice with olive oil and everything to top off my meal.

3 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That girl can eat. The first photo is my favorite.

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maria, Elektra says, "It's okay for me to eat that drumstick like a cavewoman, have you seen the Cro-Magnon I have for a grandfather? It runs in the genes."

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger titi said...

If only we all could eat with such wild abandond and not worry about anyone would say! Elektra knows how to enjoy her food!!!! Love great titi Liany

 

Post a Comment

<< Home