Rice and Beans for Two

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Week end with the Girls

Here we are all four of us at Lake Lanier at Robbie's lake house. She was a fabulous hostess and made us feel like the lake house was our own. We made a great gang and relaxed for three days, soaking in the sun and the water.
This is me, enjoying the full sun of the South (with Sun Block Spf 8) with the lake breeze blowing though my hair and cooling me off.

Monica did not like her fingers shriveling up with extended water soaking, she is drying them....funny, Monique.


There was Daisy who had to swim with Momma even though she is only 6 weeks old, such a doll she was.



Monica was our designated driver because she knew how to avoid running into the other boats. She has many hours driving experience and knew all the rules and courtesies of the water.



Beth and I went tubing, here she is, having fun and relaxing. I, on the other hand, thought this was a back breaking experience that I am sure chiropracters enjoy watching their patients endulge in.






Here I found mud under my feet in the shallow water and remembered and copied what Maria did 25 years ago in the street in front of our house. It was a soothing mud bath which didn't cost me a fraction of what a Spa would charge.
I don't have any more pictures because, "What happens at Robbie's, stays at Robbie's."





3 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger eileen said...

Looks like you had a great time!

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice! I like the color your skin got with all the mud on! You look like you been laying in the sun :-)

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger titi said...

What fun the weekend must have been! How long did it take you to take the mud off??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home