Rice and Beans for Two

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Elektra Time


Soaking hands in water.


Making a face on tricycle.

Frog wind chime.


Eating soft boiled eggs and discovering spinkles on cooked cereal thanks to Abu.



I enjoy having this lovely child around, she is delightful and full of surprises. Today she told me she was being a good girl. When Abu finished his bowl of cereal Elektra announced "2 points". I love the way she purses her lips when she says certain words. And she is so precise when she is composing a sentence, making certain she has all the words she needs in the right place.

Can't pedal so she is walking her tricycle.

Helping Aba wash the porch, she loves to clean, and especially play with water.

3 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yvonne... she is absolutely beautiful! She favors Quique soooo much! Aren't grandkids the best!!!?? I absolutely LOVE being a grandma!!!

Terea Shattuck

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger LarryG said...

looks like y'all are having a great time!
I saw the picture of the bike. Very cool! I like that a lot!
Enjoy!

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is adorable. My girls always loved water-still do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home