Rice and Beans for Two

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Trick or Treaters....not too many this year.

This was an adorable frog basket to collect the treats, it is left over from Easter the mom says. It deserved a picture of his own, I knew Carmen would fall in love with it.
Here is a 6 foot tall lawn ornament that has a pump that fills the ball with air and turns the merry-go-round inside of it with ghosts and witches.
So Happy!
So sad???
The older bunch, not wanting to quit trick-or-treating!
Lovely angel!
Another angel with a hippie??
What a crowd, and this is only half of them.
Here is the mummy as she retreats down my stairs, it was hard to walk in that costume, it looked very original.
Here is my pet sitter, McKenzie, the pirate in the middle.

The prize for originality goes to the iPod; I didn't get a good picture of him, he is in the corner of this photo. Use your imagination.
Must be brother and sister, so cute!

The prettiest trick-or-treater goes to Diana, she is the tiger.

3 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger mj said...

Great photos. I love Halloween and costumes. "Not too many this year"? It looked like a good amount to me. I guess you would have more if it wasn't for the steep driveway they have to walk up.

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger mj said...

The mummy is my favorite.

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really liked the first two kids...so little.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home