Rice and Beans for Two

Saturday, September 09, 2006

V-ROD Mama

I wanted you to see that indeed I do ride my own bike...a Harley V-Rod. This is one fast bike but I have not pushed it to its potential. I do want to live to see my grandchildren grow up.
Here I am 10,000 feet above sea level in Montana, beautiful country and plenty scary mountain roads. This is Beartooth Pass.
You have to take my work for it that this is me with Jason behind me on his Harley....curvy roads high in the mountains with no shoulders nor guard rails....yikes.
It's not a flattering look but I love my full face helmet because it keeps the wind out of my eyes and I feel safer with my jaw protected in case I meet the road. I especially love the chin section pulls up so I can take off my helmet without taking off my glasses.

5 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger titi said...

You look great. Wish I had the +++ to get on one. But I'll just watch you.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger titi said...

josue' says "titi vonne i want to be just like you when i grow up! with my own harley!! mommy is shaking in her seat!!
love, your godson
sep1106

 
At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hot mama!!

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too!!

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger titi said...

titi vonne, im trying to leave you a note josue'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home