Rice and Beans for Two

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Dad gets a haircut....

Long locks and bearded man....hmmmm....


I think it's time for a trim...


Oh, yeah, that feels good, I've never had this done before....


Wow, just like the movies, a warm towel...


Where are we going??


Did you say 4 inches off the bottom?


I'll take a little off the back...
I don't want to look like a girl!!


Let me trim that beard for you, too.


Don't tell anyone I was in a ladies salon.
Don't worry, Mario, no one will ever know, your secret's good with me.

4 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger mj said...

That salon is never going to be the same.

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She dragged me in!!!

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Theres said...

HI! I'm Theres, a friend of Linda = Lillasysteryster. She told me that you have some kind of "program" that translates her swedish into english so you know what she's writing in her blog. Is there any chance you can give me the name of it? I have been an au pair in NY and my husbond went to high school for a year in WI so we have many friends we would like to share our life with and it would be so much easier if they could translate what I write on my blog instead of me writing in english as well as swedish.
Is there any chance you could help me with that?
My blog is: gottnersson.blogspot.com

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the cut is great! You look so handsome Mario.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home