Rice and Beans for Two

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Delaney found a turtle egg shell

Delaney was the first one to find an empty turtle shell in the turtle tank in the living room. At first I was disappointed but then I discovered 5 more eggs in tact behind the brick support in the tank!!!

Wow, I am going to have to take the day off tomorrow to deal with these eggs after I read up on what to do (sigh...just kidding).

I am so excited. I was going to get rid of these turtles because they had outgrown their tank and I felt sorry for them but now I have new issues to consider.

I'll keep you posted on what I find out and how the situation is changing.

2 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Blogger titi said...

Well, here it is 5:12 in the morning and I get to see your new additions. And you thought you were an empty nester! At least they are not kittens born in some hidden space and meowing all night. Papito would say "ahi que deliciousos son esos de tortugas".

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger mj said...

Empty nester, that's funny. Mother, you have 5 eggs in your nest now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home